It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Brain Freeze

As has been obvious, days and days will go by and I find that I have nothing to say! I read other people's blogs and there's always interesting stories, etc. I think I must lead the most uninteresting life! And sometimes that's okay. Sometimes interesting also comes with attachments like: painful, dangerous, stressful, etc. So mundane and ordinary are okay but they don't offer much to blog about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

I feel the same way! Yes, I have a lot going on with Bugga, so most of my entries are related to that. But I'm bored with my own entries, and can't wait for things to get more normal, so I can write about something FUNNY for once!! I'll read whatever you're writing about, even if it feels mundane to you.

10:42 AM, February 14, 2006

 
Blogger jay are said...

hey, thanks, ddm! And I love checking in on what's going on with you....at least something is, though for you it might be nice once in a while if something wasn't! :)

10:47 AM, February 14, 2006

 
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Don't worry, Jay ... I've been feeling the same way ... must be something in the water !!! My posts have been incredibly boring lately ... I have resorted to posting quotes, emails I've received, or just a comment on a picture. Oh well, it works for me. Hopefully the brain freeze will unfreeze soon ... spring is on it's way !!! Take care, Meow

3:26 PM, February 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home