It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Every now and then, we get a Friday the 13th.

Are you superstitious? If so, why? Do you believe in luck? If so, how come? Has anything bad really ever happened to you on a Friday the 13th? And if it has, do you really think it was because of the date?

It's all in your expectations. I decided long ago that Friday the 13th was a good day....and indeed it has been. See! Easy.

5 Comments:

Blogger jay aitch said...

Must have turned out okay. I forgot it was Friday, the 13th.

10:28 PM, July 13, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

couldn't have been so bad then, yeah!

11:01 PM, July 13, 2007

 
Blogger Dx said...

I went to the hospital consultant on Friday. Being a "she" didn't bother me in the least but being around 12 years old did. Getting old is one thing, but 12 year old consultant surgeons on Friday 13th is asking too much of me. Superstitious? Nah!

6:53 AM, July 16, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

lol...yeah, why do the doctors keep getting younger??

10:29 AM, July 16, 2007

 
Blogger mreddie said...

Not superstitious nor do I believe in luck - heard it said long ago 'the harder I work, the luckier I get'.

8:47 PM, July 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home