It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Friday, December 22, 2006

How Novel

I stole this (with the best of intentions) from a blog I read often. I'm not sure how accurate it is but it's a new twist anyway.




You're Loosely Based!

by Storey Clayton

While most people haven't heard of you, you're a really good and
interesting person. Rather clever and witty, you crack a lot of jokes about the world
around you. You do have a serious side, however, where your interest covers the homeless
and the inequalities of society. You're good at bringing people together, but they keep
asking you what your name means.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Awesome!! I did this one on my book blog. I'm Confessions by Saint Augustine. (i.e. a religious nut!)

9:50 AM, December 22, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You’ve come up as another book I haven’t read! I do wonder how accurate the quiz is.

7:52 PM, December 22, 2006

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Fantastic! Mine was 'Ulyssess'...it said i was vulgar....i find that difficult to believe!

11:54 PM, December 22, 2006

 
Blogger Rob said...

Dang. I'm
Compassion Fatigue
by Susan Moeller

"You used to care, but now it's just getting too difficult. You cared about the plight of people in lands near and far, but now the media has bombarded you with images of suffering to the point that you just don't have the energy to go on.
You've become cold and heartless, as though you'd lived in New York City for a year or so. But you stand as a serious example to all others that they should turn off their TV sets and start caring again.


(Basically, I suck.) ;-)

1:16 PM, December 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home