It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What A Relief!!

Those of you who watched Katie Couric's debut apparently had a Suri sighting. As I don't have a T.V., I wasn't among the fortunate (?) who got visual proof that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have a real baby (assuming it was theirs, of course! hah). At any rate, I did catch a glance of the new Vanity Fair cover which showcases the three of them. I'm so relieved. I was wondering if we'd ever get to see such a sight. I can rest easy now. The world will once again align itself and all things will fall into their rightful places. Whew.

4 Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

i slept better last night than i have in weeks, personally.

1:53 PM, September 06, 2006

 
Blogger jay are said...

lol...people can start reclaiming their lives!

2:48 PM, September 06, 2006

 
Blogger Michelle said...

I dunno, i'm suspicous about that hair!

5:44 PM, September 06, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Snort* Sleep well Jay Are....sleep well.

9:01 PM, September 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home