It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Pinky Finger's Worth

My incredibly talented niece drew a picture of me for my blog. The similarities are: I have blonde hair and wear glasses. I'm not quite as lovely-looking as her picture would suggest. But isn't it good? And she did it on the computer with the mouse---a pencil wasn't anywhere nearby. You should see what she can do with a pencil! If I ever figure out how, perhaps I'll link to some of her stuff. What I'd give for a fraction of her talent, just a smidge.

7 Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

dang jay are - the likenesses are astonishing, imo!


and wow - i'm lucky if i can move the cursor with the mouse...

9:45 AM, August 28, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow jay are, what a great pic! the similarities are there, i'm sure -- if only you had an outfit like that...

and like heatherfeather, not so good with the mouse (actually, not so good with a pencil either!).

11:39 AM, August 28, 2006

 
Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

That's amazing. i'm lucky if I can get the squares in my tic tac toe game semi-square. amazing, she.

3:20 PM, August 28, 2006

 
Blogger mreddie said...

That one is very talented. ec

8:21 PM, August 28, 2006

 
Blogger Twisted DNA said...

Boy, I can't believe she did that with a mouse! Great talent.

10:59 PM, August 31, 2006

 
Blogger Lisa said...

i especially like the hips. Can we go back to the Renaissance period now? :)

12:13 PM, September 01, 2006

 
Blogger jay are said...

yes! Bring it on!

7:17 PM, September 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home