It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Friday, January 13, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Meow from Down Under has tagged me, so I guess I'm it:

2 names you go by: By-Cracky :), mom
2 parts of your heritage: Swedish, English
2 things that scare you: the thought of dying while my children are young or losing someone close to me (child, husband, close friend)
2 of your everyday essentials: Diet Coke, the funnies page
2 things you are wearing right now: T-shirt, pajama bottoms
2 things you want in a relationship: Laughter, a safe place to be me
2 truths: Kindness is always appropriate, It's never too late to say "thank you"
2 of your favorite hobbies: Reading, Crosswords
2 things you want really badly: to organize every room in my house, to not be so crabby
2 places you want to go on vacation: somewhere in Europe, somewhere tropical
2 things you want to do before you die: travel, see my children grown-up and happy
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I love purses, I openly read People magazine
2 things you are thinking about now: Why am I not in bed when I'm so tired? I wonder if there's time to play an online Scrabble game?
2 stores you shop at: T.J. Maxx, Safeway
2 people to tag: Left-Coast Sister/Prrrof and DDM (we'll see if they notice they've been tagged).

That's all, folks. I hope someone is still awake.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Don't forget a room awaits at "Club Michelle" your perfect tropical hideaway :)

2:09 AM, January 14, 2006

 
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Great list ... thanks for being a happy little taggee !!!
Hope you have a great weekend,
Meow

2:41 AM, January 14, 2006

 
Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

GOT IT! Muwahahaha! I'll do mine this weekend.

4:05 PM, January 14, 2006

 
Blogger Crystal said...

cracky? i am only aware of two kinds of crack and neither one of them have great connotations...

2:39 PM, January 16, 2006

 
Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

I did it! :-) Does it count that it's still a weekend because of MLK Jr. day?

4:02 PM, January 16, 2006

 
Blogger jay are said...

it's BYcracky!! :) it rhymes with me name so it goes: pretend my name is tacky: tacky by cracky. There ya have it.

Thanks taggees for playing! :)

8:07 PM, January 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home