It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Thursday, August 28, 2008

How Do You Know??

"Brother James Jordan thinks the patterns do resemble Jesus better in person than in these blown-up pictures...." And I ask again, how do you know??? Did you meet Him in person and you immediately see the resemblance? I don't get it.

I know, I know. I've hammered this topic into the ground. I just think it's kind of funny how everyone's seeing the image of Jesus in the craziest places and none of the images resemble each other and NO ONE knows if they resemble Christ. Like I've said before, it most likely could resemble the next door neighbor way more than Jesus....But I guess you don't get on the news for that: "JimBob Sees Next-Door Neighbor on Fruit Loop." Doesn't have the same ring.

4 Comments:

Blogger jay aitch said...

Isn't it hilarious? How would we know what He looked like!!? And he probably didn't have long hair...

10:47 PM, August 28, 2008

 
Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

I know, it's so crazy.

I hesitate to make this comparison, but it reminds me of when they tested the DNA of the fake Bigfoot. So they could....compare it with the rare vial of Bigfoot DNA they already have stored at the lab?

11:22 PM, August 28, 2008

 
Blogger jay are said...

lol. yeah, that totally cracked me up!! What does the DNA tell them anyway? To what was it compared?? Hello?

12:24 AM, August 29, 2008

 
Blogger Blogball said...

I have a stain on my living room carpet that looks exactly like Adam & Eve!

12:03 PM, August 29, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home