It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Of Utmost Importance

It's been plaguing me lately: what did he mean when he sang "Once, Twice, Three times a lady"??? Lionel---help me out here!! Once, twice, three times? I don't get it. Was he hallucinating? Was she plus-size? It's really been keeping me up at night.

Also (and apropos of nothing, apparently): the greatest piece of exercise equipment out there, hands down, is this:



Cardio is not a chore anymore....woo-hoo!! Virtual reality has never been more useful. Go check it out at www.expresso.com. Convince your health club that they need to add one of these. If they'd just bring the price down a tad, I'd get one for my very own and bring it with me everywhere I go.

7 Comments:

Blogger unca said...

Looks good but I still see levers and pedals and things that seem to require exertion and work. Still not good enough.

6:27 AM, May 08, 2008

 
Blogger Blogball said...

“Once, Twice, Three times a lady”
This is when a guy asks a girl to do something and she turns him down three times.
Also I agree with Unca concerning that new exercise machine.

11:15 AM, May 08, 2008

 
Blogger Crystal said...

maybe he is nervous because the last girl he picked up wound up being a dude and his friends really just never stopped making fun of him for it so he is counting off how many times he checked this new broad.

12:48 PM, May 08, 2008

 
Blogger jay are said...

those are all reasonable possibilities...I feel relieved. :)

3:24 PM, May 08, 2008

 
Blogger jay are said...

I know the bike doesn't actually move your legs for you, but it's close!

3:24 PM, May 08, 2008

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been on one of those--back when my leg still functioned, that is.

5:59 AM, May 13, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dial 867-5309

10:07 PM, June 08, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home