It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Friday, December 07, 2007

Not Again!

The phantom Jesus image has appeared once again. This guy claims the image of Jesus has appeared in his X-ray. First of all, it took me ages to even see the "image" (you need a VERY active imagination). But after I finally did, I realized, "Man, this guy is gonna be so bummed." Cuz that's not Jesus---that's the guy from my 7-11. How on earth did his face get there?

And the other thing I'm wondering: All these images of Jesus and Mary (did I miss anyone?)---why are they always different? Whoever has that one very rare photo of Jesus ought to post it somewhere so everyone can make sure they're claiming the right person when they "see" something in their toast. Or X-rays.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I concur. It's so strange that folks say that they can recognize Jesus when no one knows what he looked like.

2:19 PM, December 08, 2007

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Well, one thing's probably for dang sure. He wasn't a 6 foot tall white guy. Been to Palestine lately?

6:36 PM, December 08, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

exactly! that always cracks me up.

8:39 PM, December 08, 2007

 
Blogger unca said...

Reminds me of the story of the little boy drawing a picture. "Who's that?" his mom asks. "That's God," says the litle boy. "But nobody knows what God look like," responds his mother. "They will now," says the little boy.

6:26 PM, December 09, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

lol...yeah, that's a good one. In fact, my hubby mentioned that same joke after reading this story too :)

6:50 PM, December 09, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home