It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Puzzler

Many mornings I see a woman walking near my neighborhood---she's walks at a good clip and pushes a stroller with one hand.....an empty stroller. Every time I see her, the stroller is empty. So I'm confused. Or she is. Or we both are. Is she practicing? Is she delusional? Did she drop the baby off at baby school and is walking the stroller home? It's just strange. I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for her or steer clear.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Maybe there's one of those miniscule, spoiled little poochies in there?

10:00 AM, October 26, 2007

 
Blogger Rob said...

Nature's way of saying "Do Not Touch" ?

11:33 AM, October 26, 2007

 
Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

Maybe she uses her stroller to haul her groceries home from the grocery store, but you only see her on the way *to* the grocery store. Maybe she's just learning English & thinks this is what people mean by "out for a stroll."

2:25 PM, October 26, 2007

 
Blogger Blogball said...

1.She goes out every morning to try and kidnap a baby but has been unsuccessful so far.
2.She can’t afford a walker
3.She gets a free kids meal at IHOP when a regular priced entrée is purchased.
4.She rents out the stroller on an hourly basis at a near by park.
5. There really is a baby but jay are is wearing her special baby blocker glasses

4:26 PM, October 26, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm. You may want to get close enough to look into the stroller: it may contain her breakfast or lunch or even a beer. Or, she may be like me: I need to walk with my cane except when in a grocery and pushing a cart which can provide support to my bum leg.

5:49 PM, October 26, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such creative responses on this post! I enjoy your blog.

7:02 PM, October 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home