It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Couple Of Things To Watch

Nothing exciting around these parts, but I did happen to see this clip. If that's what I can expect as a court reporter, it might be time to switch to something else!

And then there's this that has had my two youngest in stitches all night. Silly boys. Though I have to say that I had a good laugh my own self.


Also, I just wanted to mention that I was looking over some old posts from several months back, and I used to actually write about some things. I don't know what's happened. I've got nothing to talk about anymore. Writer's block? Thinker's block? Caring block? I don't get it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don’t worry about what you’re writing or not writing. Your muse may just be taking a vacation, but she’ll be back.

12:26 AM, September 27, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

thanks, nick...I hope so!

8:57 AM, September 27, 2007

 
Blogger jay aitch said...

Why don't you write about your weight loss? Isn't it 12 pounds already or more? That's no small fete!

11:04 PM, September 27, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...as long as your working on your book.

11:52 AM, September 28, 2007

 
Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

Regardless of what your blog might say, (or not) you still rock! (: (When you Do have something to say, it's so great it makes up for the times when you don't think you have anything to say!)

1:54 PM, September 28, 2007

 
Blogger Rob said...

what, a blog is supposed to be interesting? nobody told me -- now i have to go back and rewrite 90% of mine...

2:30 PM, October 01, 2007

 
Blogger mreddie said...

I have just written about "nothing" before - wasn't much to it though. I did chuckle at the old guy trying to hold in the stomach. :) ec

9:05 PM, October 01, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home