It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Am I Nuts??

I miss my guys.

I know, I know. A minute ago I was celebrating. I'm just taking a quick break from that to say I miss the boys. I hope they're doing okay (the reality is that they haven't thought of me once and are having a great time. Which is good). I hope nobody's mean to them---if they are, I'll beat 'em up. Period.

Okay. Back to the luxury of all this peace and quiet.

9 Comments:

Blogger jay aitch said...

If anyone is mean to the boys, they will have to contend with Me! I'm the grandma!!!

11:14 AM, August 23, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

yeah!..they'll be sorry.

11:33 AM, August 23, 2007

 
Blogger Dx said...

Let's start the "Army of Derring-do". I want to sign up.

1:39 AM, August 24, 2007

 
Blogger Dan said...

If anyone hurts them I'll help you beat them up! :)

5:39 AM, August 24, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

Hey, I LIKE it, dx!! You be captain, I'll be lookout, everyone else do the actual hitting (I don't want to break a nail)......(and that's a JOKE for anyone who doesn't know me.) Our kids need bullies on their side for the bullies on the other side. Punks. Okay, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Maybe everyone will be cool and middle school has completely changed since I went.

Riiiight.

8:57 AM, August 24, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I’m sure your boys are dong OK. Soooooo…have fun.

2:07 AM, August 25, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

:) thx, nick

3:12 PM, August 25, 2007

 
Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

Wow! A SENIOR in your house?!!! Hard to believe... weird to think how fast those kiddos are growing up! Enjoy the sound of silence! (Or if you don't, come on over for a break from the silence!)

9:22 PM, August 25, 2007

 
Blogger unca said...

I hope you're using your new free time to practice your guitar!

9:44 AM, August 28, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home