It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

That Whooping And Hollering You Hear Is The Sound Of Me Celebrating

and those tears you see are tears of joy.

I'm kidding. Kind of. But the deal is, the two youngest are in school again tomorrow!!! And the oldest starts Monday but since he's basically on his own as far as school goes---getting there and getting home (he's a senior this year!)---he doesn't really factor into the celebration hullabaloo. But the two younger ones!! In school! I have my days back, my schedule back, my order back. Hoo-ray.

My middler is in middle school now. A bit scary. However, the first words out of his mouth when I picked him up today (he had his first day, a half day) were: "That was an awesome day." So I'd say that was a pretty good start. Let's hope it's all uphill from here.

If you see me and I'm a whirling dervish, that's because I'm getting everything done that hasn't gotten done in months (working out, court reporting, house projects). If you see me and I'm sleeping....don't even think about waking me up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dx said...

With all that free time on your hands, can we expect even more of your great posts?

8:27 AM, August 23, 2007

 
Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

I am so jealous! Mine doesn't go back until September 4th, but this year it's FULL TIME!

10:50 PM, August 24, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

YAY!! I remember that first full-day day...AHHHHH. And they like it too. Makes 'em feel all grown up.

3:13 PM, August 25, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home