It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Monday, September 10, 2007

Only Boring People Are Bored

So says my dear mother-in-law, and I think it's a right pithy saying. The trick here is that I'm not bored, no, but I am boring. Nothing new to post about, nothing exciting, nothing earthshattering, nothing even ordinary-but-worth-mentioning. Sheez. So I just thought I'd check in and say hey and that I hope someone, anyone out there, is living some sort of exciting adventure. Tell me about it if you are.

7 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

highlight of my week: i got a massage from an asian guy who called me mrs. grass and told me to take of my crothes and ray down on the table.

bet your life doesn't seem so boring now.

12:51 PM, September 11, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

lol...that's great, mrs. grass. still seems a little more exciting than driving to hockey and doing laundry :)

1:53 PM, September 11, 2007

 
Blogger Lisa said...

oh yah, well I had lunch with Paris Hilton the other day and it was soooo nice, totally. Does THAT make you feel better? :)

7:10 PM, September 11, 2007

 
Blogger mreddie said...

Us old telephone guys went out last night to Wild Wings for supper and it was double wings night. Huge place and packed out - not very exciting except for the storm and rain that came through while we we were there, but the wings were good. ec

8:09 PM, September 12, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

hey, hard to beat double wings night! :) and lunch with Paris...sheez! see what I mean?

8:53 PM, September 12, 2007

 
Blogger unca said...

Yesterday, I received some official correspondence from the University and I put it down somewhere and then couldn't find it for about five minutes. Then I found it.

8:23 AM, September 19, 2007

 
Blogger Fishman said...

Only boring people are bored, Bored people work to much, Therefore work must be boring...

8:04 AM, September 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home