It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Friday, September 08, 2006

Update On The Motherly Parental Unit

Just an update to mention that all seems well with my mom so far. The CAT scan showed nothing, so in her follow-up visit the doctor decided that an MRI wasn't necessary after all. He saw no signs that she had had a stroke but he's going to have the arteries in her neck checked and have an echogram of her heart taken. So, there's still some last minute things to check, but as of now, all seems well. Here's hoping it was an isolated incident. Thanks so much for all your concern and my mother thanks you too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

So glad that it's so far so good... give her a big hug from us... hope the good news continues, but get to the bottom of it... sounds too weird to be ignored.

9:36 PM, September 09, 2006

 
Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry I missed that this was heppening! I will keep my fingers crossed and send good thoughts your way. Much love to your mother. :-)

11:26 PM, September 09, 2006

 
Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

Ack! When did this happen? I mean you probably said in the post before this, but who has time to go back now. Why didn't we hear about this? Ack!

10:18 AM, September 13, 2006

 
Blogger jay are said...

lol...I'll email you, ack. :)

1:24 PM, September 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home