It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What Was I Thinking?

So becoming a brand-new me on Halloween day, in retrospect, wasn't the greatest bit of timing ever. I even considered that but thought, Nah. Not a big deal. I don't even really like candy. Except for those little Butterfinger bars and the peanut M&Ms. Well, and maybe those little Snicker bites. And the Reese's peanut butter cups. Those are pretty good. Except for those things, I'm not a huge candy fan.

BUT....I'm not discouraged. I'm not put off by that little derailment. And the derailment of kids getting my cough and not going to school and thus not allowing me to go to the club to work out. I'm not going to let that discourage me either.

Onward from here I go! To success!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

LMAO! AMEN SISTA! I too, had jumped on the workout train, and now.....I'm depressed about not being able to due to circumstances, and I'm eating my way through the stress. With CANDY. And I made a spice cake shaped and frosted like a pumpkin. That has been going right down the hatch. This is an EVIL holiday!

12:19 PM, November 03, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

think i started weight watchers in october a few years ago. not a great time for that either! (i don't really like candy either except maybe for peanut m&m's, snickers, kitkats & some other misc ones...) at least you're *aware* of what you should be doing as the holidays come up -- not just blindly, unconsciously going thru your days, right?

here's to success!

poyac to you!

4:50 PM, November 06, 2005

 
Blogger jay are said...

right back at ya with nxjposdi....(munch munch). yeah, maybe WW isn't so great in october...better than not trying anything.....

5:11 PM, November 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home