It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Little Quiz While You Wait

Meme borrowed from heatherfeather:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4, what does it say?
"She was working at the easel and did not turn around as he entered the room." The City Of Your Final Destination by Peter Cameron

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
blank empty space

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
an interview with J.K. Rowling (I don't have a T.V. so my intake is random and sparse)

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
6:40

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6:55

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
cars outside somewhere in the distance and my oldest son on the phone to some wacky friend

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
just a little bit ago. I went to pick up pizza (and it was a perfectly beautiful N.CA. October evening)

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
crazymadmomma.blogspot.com

9. What are you wearing?
old sweats, shirt, sweatshirt, flip-flops (I live in CA, after all)

10. Did you dream last night?
yes

11. When did you last laugh?
sometime today, probably in the last hour

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
French poster, cool framed picture

13. Seen anything weird lately?
the banana car across the street

14. What do you think of this quiz?
a clever way to waste some time

15. What was the last film you saw?
couldn't even tell ya

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
a new car for my husband since his is a pile of doo

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Two of my sons were born deaf (well, I guess some of you know that)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
eliminate hunger

19. Do you like to dance?
nah (only if no one is watching)

20a. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Alexis

20b. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Trevor

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

I may have to steal this quiz from you. I like it. It's not so plasticized as the ones I get from my dh's Grandmother. And, thanks for the shameless plug! *Blush*

11:52 PM, October 30, 2005

 
Blogger Lois Lane said...

I had some questions to answer for you but I can't find an e-mail address for ya. Mind e-mailing me and I can give you a little background on the book and the process so far?
Lois Lane

6:53 AM, November 01, 2005

 
Blogger Morgan said...

OK, I'm definitely put in this one on a site.

12:22 PM, November 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home