It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sonny, Where's My Cane?

I gave a ride home today to one of my son's friends. He's probably 10 years old and happens to be a master crafter of tales and an expert in the art of exaggeration. At any rate, they were talking about old movies they'd seen, and this young little sapling mentioned an old movie he saw the other night. I have no idea what it was but what made me bark with laughter was when he said: "It was really, really, really old. Like 30 years!" He couldn't believe something could be that old. Granted, that is kind of old for a movie (and I question it was even that dated), but it isn't that old for a person!! I protest! I'm past the expiration date if that's the case.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

LOL, you and me both!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

12:23 AM, November 05, 2005

 
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Chalk me up to "spoiled" too. LOL!
Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane

9:03 AM, November 05, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home