It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving Day

I can't believe the day is here already. It's a typical beautiful---actually stunning---Bay Area morning. I will miss this weather; I will miss this house, my house; I will miss this town; I will miss my friends; I will miss my family, my parents; I will miss my 18-yr-old son who has moved out and is starting his own new life chapter; I will miss 7-11 being just around the corner; I will miss close access to Santa Cruz and San Francisco. That Said: I am looking forward to a new place, a new adventure, new experiences. If I can just survive this packing, cleaning, and moving process, all will be well!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow, I can't believe you're already there either! I imagine its hard to take it all in, seems to have happened so fast. Just get lots of pictures so you can think about it when you have time to think!

Good luck with the whole adventure! Wish we were there to house warm with you. Maybe in Sept???? (the boys and I may be making a trip...)

7:59 AM, June 24, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto--happy move, happy newspapery hands as you unpack the bazillionth box of dishes, happy new neighborhood and new 7-11-like spot and new street routes. Here's hoping you can keep calm as a cucumber as temperatures soar and you scour the boxes for the one necessary thing that you can't remember where you packed it!

--prrrof

9:08 AM, June 24, 2008

 
Blogger bryan dannor said...

thanks, prrrof! Say...have you maybe done this before :)

and yay, amy!! Trips are great news! I'm gonna plan on it. Can't wait.

4:42 PM, June 24, 2008

 
Blogger bryan dannor said...

and it isn't supposed to be brandon responding...don't know how that happened. hmmmmm.

4:42 PM, June 24, 2008

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Be safe. OK?

3:58 AM, June 25, 2008

 
Blogger si said...

best of luck with the move. weather, umm, can be a little warm-ish (tho not so bad this year). i'd say make your b-i-l help -- if he's not backpacking!! (can you tell he's at our site?)

10:12 AM, June 25, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home