It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Sunday, June 22, 2008

To Infinity And Beyond


Just a quick little mention that last week---at an untimely but already planned event---my two youngest sons and I were in St. Louis for four days. One of the planned outings was a trip to The Arch---to the very TOP of The Arch. I don't like close spaces and I don't like heights, but it was awesome. SO....if you're ever in St. Louis, if the floods don't cover the whole entire state, make sure you get a chance to take a ride to the top. It's worth it. (Plus, visit City Museum...It's fabulous. A very unique experience for sure.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time when Jay Are was a little girl, on a family trip, while rounding the bend in the road and then the Arch was straight ahead, she said, "WOW!!! McDonalds!!!"

11:18 PM, June 23, 2008

 
Blogger Crystal said...

how do they get you up there??

1:57 PM, July 02, 2008

 
Blogger jay are said...

you ride in this little, close capsule--I think there are 8 stacked on top of each other--and it shoots you up to the top. Not quite like a roller coaster, but there were a few moments where it felt a little faster than I'd like, considering that I knew we were hanging up there in the middle of the sky.

4:10 PM, July 02, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home