It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Paris Hilton On Paris Hilton

Discussing her self-titled debut album: "I, like, cry when I listen to it, it's so good."

"My hair always looks awesome, even if it's in pigtails."

"There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde....and right now I'm that icon."

"I've made, like, $200 million in the last year while J.Lo's only made $150 million."

"I've been acting since I was little. Every school play, I was the lead."

"People think I'm stupid, but I'm smarter than most people."


Isn't confidence a wonderful thing??

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thank god i wasn't eating whilst reading this!

5:32 PM, September 10, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I concur with Michelle. Ugggggggggggggh.

8:07 PM, September 10, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's painful to listen to, see, or read about her. She's easily the most cringe-worthy person. Of all time.

10:14 PM, September 10, 2006

 
Blogger mreddie said...

I agree with you all - wonder how she will handle life when her 15 minutes of fame are over? ec

8:19 PM, September 11, 2006

 
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Smack!

9:23 PM, September 11, 2006

 
Blogger Twisted DNA said...

Haha! I can't stand it when 20+ year olds talk like 14 year olds!

3:18 PM, September 12, 2006

 
Blogger CC said...

I've seen parts of her movies.
She is a bad actress.

12:21 AM, September 18, 2006

 
Blogger Rob said...

I love it when people you resent at a visceral level give you something real and tangible to dislike them for.
:-)

9:17 AM, September 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home