It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Also This:

I'm a bit tired of my blog template, and I want to change it. But am I the only weird person who has a hard time adjusting my visual feelings about someone's blog when he or she changes the template? It's like I have to completely re-adjust all manner of mental and visual buttons. It's akin to a person suddenly changing hair-styles or suddenly wearing glasses all the time when they never did before (and I know "they" isn't technically correct in this sentence, which is just fodder for THIS POST and its particular rant*).

So, I want to change it but I'm not sure if I should. And oh---I don't even know how (but I'm sure I can figure it out or find someone who can tell me how to do it. Where's my 8-yr-old?)



*I'm not meaning "rant" in a negative way. Just seemed the proper word; that's all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Take your time and look around the bloggersphere for ideas on what you like/dislike re style ad colours etc.

2:33 AM, July 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re change: how about eliminating glasses (due to contacts or lasik) or shaving off a beard/moustache after many years of wear... makes the former-wearer look naked. (tho, i'm pretty sure your blog will not look naked if changed. :))

go ahead and shake things up (call your son over). it might be just the trick to get a new view of the world (how about *that* for a [probably] useless attempt at bolstering?).

1:18 PM, July 23, 2006

 
Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

I agree it takes some adjusting to look at a new template on someone's blog. But I like it!
Also, I lazily lurched around in my Blogger account until I found the button for 'template'. DUR! It tells you how to do it, and gives a rather large set of options for templates if you don't want to mess with code etc.

6:50 PM, July 23, 2006

 
Blogger Lisa said...

show us what you've got, girl!! Maybe the new style will lift the blanket!

7:43 PM, July 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By-the-by, July 25 is this Derring-Do's birthday!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

11:06 PM, July 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home