It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Dry Spell

I don't know what happened, but the words have all flown south I guess. I've nothing to say or write about. And it's an odd feeling---rather bereft---like an old friend has up and left. Perhaps, from the sounds of it, poetry is in order....

So. It's not that I've disappeared or I don't care. And it's not that anyone else does either, for that matter.

Hopefully inspiration will strike before dementia sets in and I forget how to write.

What's a girl to do?

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yaaay, welcome back from your sabbatical! Thanks for the Q words, i suck at scrabble!

11:12 PM, January 08, 2006

 
Blogger jay are said...

hah! I do too but hopefully practice will make perfect (I have my suspicions, tho).
and I'm not sure if I'm really back since I clearly don't have anything really worth posting :) thanks for checking up on me though!

11:42 PM, January 08, 2006

 
Blogger Sonia Wetzel Photography said...

I hear ya sista. I'm all dried up of words right now! I'll hang in there and keep checking to see if you've written, it's always worth the trip over here. :-)

12:07 AM, January 09, 2006

 
Blogger Left Coast Sister said...

If you can't write try reading... *Writing down the Bones* is great! Or there's always Ms. Philipa Gregory (:

12:51 PM, January 09, 2006

 
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

I know exactly what you mean ... I'm at a loss what to write at the moment, too. Must be something in the air !!!
Take care

3:30 PM, January 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home