It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Where Did THAT Come From??

Sunday I felt perfectly fine. Monday morning I felt fine, got the kids off to school, came home and chatted with my nephew who was visiting for the weekend with my brother-in-law. Nephew wanted to go to the skateboard park so I got ready to take him around 9:30 and thought I'd go from there to the gym. I was getting dressed to work out and realized that I didn't feel very good. That seemed kind of weird but I figured it would pass. I drove to the skate park, feeling worse every passing second. I thought---well, I'll run to the library and see if I still feel this bad and then I guess I'll have to skip my workout today. The library was torture, I went straight home from there and straight to bed. I felt awful---my stomach was in agony and I was doing everything in my might not to throw up (one of my most hated things). I slept until time to pick up my nephew. Came home and slept until time to pick up my kids from school. Came home and never got back out of bed the rest of the day.

Was it food poisoning?? (Don't know what it could've been from). Was it a weird 24-hour flu?? Nobody else seems to have it, and I feel better today. Very bizarre indeed. It was the Monday that wasn't.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Quinn had this in Minneapolis and E just had it Sunday night. For them, it was NO fever, just violent throwing up for 5 hours and then - poof! gone. Just like that. Comes like a wave, goes like a wave. I've talked to many people who have had this bizarre thing. I had it too, but didn't throw up. It all exited another way, if ya know what I mean. Weird. Glad it's over for you, though!

10:25 AM, January 30, 2007

 
Blogger si said...

maybe it was the vodka?? :) (used for cooking, of course!)

1:06 PM, January 30, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

I'm wondering if it was! hah.

1:37 PM, January 30, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds a lot like food poisoning. Of course, my medical degree come from the University of Ivehadthattoo so take my diagnosis with a grain of salt—or a lot of Pepto Bismo.

6:13 PM, January 30, 2007

 
Blogger jay are said...

university of Ivehadthattoo! good one :)

7:51 PM, January 30, 2007

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Well, i'm glad you're feeling better :o)

10:31 PM, January 30, 2007

 
Blogger mreddie said...

Sounded like a tough Monday to me - sometimes those Mondays come on other days of the week, but they are mean when they come. Glad you are feeling better. ec

8:42 PM, January 31, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home