It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

to Colorado. To see a friend I don't often get to see anymore. It's going to be cold and my California bones can't DO cold. Also, I won't approve if the plane goes down. That's not on my agenda but it does cross my mind cuz I'm not much of a flyer. I can do it; it just makes me a bit nervous. So worst-case scenarios do pitter patter but mostly I'm excited and looking forward to a few days away. Sometimes it's nice to miss your family and to look forward with eager anticipation to seeing them again.

If anything picture-worthy comes up (besides my friend's cute dollface babies---'course, you can just see them here), I'll give it a post.

Have a great weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

dang it! i left colorado too early!!

5:33 AM, November 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous...can I sneak in your suitcase? Have a great time!

8:02 AM, November 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great time, jay are! flying is not quite the non-event yet for me, but i've had to fly quite a bit over the years and it's gotten to be "not so bad".

it seems like CO would be beautiful this time of year (i know, it's beautiful all the time, i'm sure). only been there once (other than layovers) -- can't remember what time of year...

9:32 AM, November 16, 2006

 
Blogger Shana said...

How fun! Give those cute kids a hug from me, and their mom too!

9:43 AM, November 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home