It takes a spot of courage to stand up tall and a bit of derring-do to rise when you fall

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Name's A Name

That's what this father says. I don't think I can agree in this instance. Why, why, and HOW could you saddle your kid with a name like that? (Check out his other kids' names.)

Here are some more:

Talullah Does The Hula
Moxie Crimefighter
Rocket
Pilot Inspekter
Tabooger

There are many many more, but those are just some examples. Why? Why would you do that to your child? Do you hate him in advance? I don't get it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Blogball said...

Wow, that’s even worse than a boy named Sue.

10:03 AM, December 18, 2008

 
Blogger jay are said...

I know! Sue thought he had it rough. I almost mentioned him, but he kind of paled a little in comparison.

10:16 AM, December 18, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we've heard of Ima Hogg and Rosie Butts. Incidentally, Rosie married Harry Hiney. (not a joke)

5:32 PM, December 18, 2008

 
Blogger jay are said...

It's funny to hear about for sure, but can you imagine being them???? What possesses some parents!?? So mean! And I think that even if I was wild for harry (haha, get it!), I would have to decline marriage if it meant going from Butts to Hiney.

6:15 PM, December 18, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is me with the Harry Hiney. Easier to click on anonymous.

7:19 PM, December 18, 2008

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year!

May you and yours be blessed with much happiness and many joys in 2009!

May the world be blessed with Peace & Justice in 2009!

8:11 PM, December 31, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home